Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: who did this remake?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we in the Mountains or Valley somewhere?
    Cuz I swear I heard an echo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do they have this tiddlywinks for playstation? how about for the pc?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah,Sinn,it's definitely worth it [img]smile.gif[/img] You'll be holding him in no time. Can't beat that feeling. Nothing can. I wish you and your hubby the best. I will be hounding you for updates though,so expect it,LOL! Now I have to go snuggle with my baby(I still call her the baby even though she is 9,lol)and appreciate a break in the world's madness to be with the greatest 9 yeare old in the world. Bet your 12 year is old excited about the baby? You will have alot of help from your oldest. Is your oldest a boy or a girl?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg LMFAO@ Bill.

    I think you can git it for Ps2 AHAHAHAHA. That was good Bill [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bill...
    putting it on Playstation or on PC would ruin the fun of the actual game....Let alone make Playstation even more boring than it is now...LOL!!!

    Sin...ya talking bout Mr. Kehlo Atoms...He's the Father????

  7. #27
    Inactive Member SINMIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 11 year old is a girl. She's excited and not any more helpful than normal. Which means as long as I ask her to do things - she does them. But she doesn't go out of her way to help. Typical for her age tho.

    If I still called her a baby tho she'd freak on me.

    I'm sure shortly after the baby pops out Kari will know and he can let you guys know.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kehli I meant to type but these typing lessons from Donna aren't working to well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok,guys,you all have a good day. I'm off to dreamland with my baby. ciao' for now. Bill,don't listen to Marcus,he cheats and doenst want anyone else to be better at tidly winks than him!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member SINMIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Kehli Atomz is the father and my husband.

    Try to control your laughter... I have to control mine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •